January 01, 2009

Privacy Policy

I am required by law to post this information on my site.
When you subscribe to my articles or leave a comment, lilikwijayawati.blogspot.com collects information from you: your name, email address, and maybe your social media profiles. You may, however, visit my site anonymously if you would prefer.
Any of the information I collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
  • Personalize your experience (your information helps me to better respond to your individual needs)
  • Improve my blog (I continually strive to improve my blog offerings based on the information and feedback I receive from you)
  • Send periodic email updates with helpful information
The email address you provide may be used to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions — but only with your permission, of course. I do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.

I may also release your information when I believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce my blog policies, or protect my or others' rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
By using my blog, you consent to this privacy policy.

Ditulis Oleh : Lilik Wijayawati // 12:00 AM
Kategori: